The “bombshell” letter written by former President Olusegun Obasanjo to President Muhammadu Buhari – has been complied into hard copies and are now being sold on the streets for citizens.
Obasanjo questioned President Buhari’s competence to rule Nigeria further, advising him to forget his second term bid.
He said this on Tuesday in a special press statement titled, ‘The Way Out: A clarion call for coalition for Nigeria Movement.’
The former President told Buhari not to test the patience of Nigerians, advising him to consider a deserved rest after the completion of his first term.
- I Knew Buhari Was In Weak In Handling The Economy And Went Ahead To Vote For Him Because Jonathan… – Obasanjo
- Coalition for Nigeria Movement Website, Facebook Page & How To Register & Join
- 2019 Poll: We Have Adopted African Democratic Congress (ADC) As Our Party – Obasanjo
- Buhari’s Government Has Failed and Will Continue To Fail – Junaid Reacts Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter
- The Spate Of Killings And Violence Under Buhari’s Government Are Some Of The Reasons Why The Coalition Movement Was Formed – Obasanjo
- Nobody Will Stop Buhari From Being Re-elected In 2019 – Governor Bello Fires Obasanjo
- After His Shocking Letter.. Buahri & Obasanjo All Smiles As They Meet In Addis Ababa For AU Summit (Photos)