Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has listed out things Fulani Herdsmen must do for them to successfully operate in the state.
Fayose in an official statement released this morning made available to Ngyab.com stated that herdsmen will from henceforth pay a sum of N5,000 as registration fee for them to operate in Ekiti State.
In his words… Henceforth, to operate in Ekiti State, herdsmen must have to register with N5,000 in host communities. We must know the identity of all herdsmen operating in Ekiti and who should be held responsible in the event of any further attacks in the state.
Also, the Sarkin Fulani (Head of Fulanis) in Ekiti State, Muhammad Abashe, will be held personally responsible for any further attacks in his domain.
Besides, I will forward an executive bill to the House of Assembly proposing a five-year jail term for anybody found guilty of harbouring ‘killer’ herdsmen in the state.
- I Don’t Have Anything Against The Fulani Herdsmen But… – Fayose
- No Way For Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose Declares
- 5 Year Jail Term To Anybody Harbouring Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose
- “If Any Killing Of Our People Occurs Again I Will Fight Your Leaders” – Fayose Dares Fulani Herdsmen
- You Can’t Kill Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo or Tiv In Ekiti – Fayose
- See The Dead Body Of Pregnant Woman Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Photos)
- Another Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo This Morning (Graphic Photos)