The just released Journalist, Kemi Oulunloyo says her trials in court is not yet over.
Kemi Olunloyo was released yesterday from Port Harcort maximum after 3 months. But in her recent post on twitter when one of her fans congratulated her of her release from prsion.. ”Finally It Over, Thank you lord”
Its NOT over. I’m on trial in two courts. Magistrate and Federal high court. Next hearing January ending and April.
- “I Cannot Tell You If Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Or Alive” – Kanu’s Lawyer Tells Justice Nyako
- JUST IN: Billionaire Kidnapper Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evans Files For Bail
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts Unknown – FG To ECOWAS Court
- Again, Blogger Kemi Olunloyo Rearrested, Her Bail Of N200K Was Not Perfected
- Declaring Me Wanted Is Simply To Embarrass Me – Innoson
- Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Demands N300m For Damages
- Very Soon Nigeria Will Return To Democracy – Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Prison