Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has declared that killer Herdsmen will not be permitted to intrude Ekiti state.
In His words.. On the issue of protection of the lives of Ekiti people, I’m not one that will want to be politically correct. Protection of lives must be done anyway which way. My message is clear and simple, no way for killer herdsmen in Ekiti!
Fayose had earlier today met with local hunters in the state and charged them to protect Ekiti people from Fulani Herdsmen.
- Fayose Meets Local Hunters… Charges Them To Defend Ekiti People Against Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)
- You Can’t Kill Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo or Tiv In Ekiti – Fayose
- From Now On, Fulani Herdsmen Must Have To Register With N5,000 To Operate In Ekiti State – Fayose
- 5 Year Jail Term To Anybody Harbouring Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose
- Herdsmen Killings: Governors Know What To Do But.. – Fayose
- I Don’t Have Anything Against The Fulani Herdsmen But… – Fayose
- Governor Fayose Storms The Scene Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Young Man In Military Camouflage (Photos)