BENUE STATE BELONGS TO THE FULANI BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
Benue State belongs to the Fulani people by right of conquest. This is because half of the state is part of the Bauchi Emirate and the other half is part of the Adamawa Emirate. Benue is therefore part and parcel of the Sokoto Caliphate. So no one has the right to expel the Fulani from Benue under any guise.
Second to the Arabs, perhaps the Fulani are the most benevolent and merciful conquerors in history. If they had applied the Nazi final solution to the natives, or if they had treated them the same way the European settlers treated Red Indians in North America or the Aborigines in Australia, the story would have been different toady.
The Fulani are the largest single nation in West Africa and, perhaps, on the whole continent and they have remained unbeatable throughout their history.
You can hate the Fulani, you can call them all sort of names, you can blackmail their spineless political leaders, you can conspire to wipe out the entire Fulani leadership in a single day, you can stage a coup and “orkarize” (excise) the core Fulani states from Nigeria, you can hate them to he’ll, but you can never beat them.
Fulani’s main problem remains their meek, spineless, incompetent leaders that have lost all sense of responsibility and abandoned their people. But this problem, thank God, is not insurmountable. The Fulani are capable of changing their leaders: traditional, political, religious and cultural (I mean by cultural those so-called Fulani socio-cultural organizations that eat fat on the Fulani but cannot champion their cause or defend their rights). They have done this in the past and are capable of doing it again.
- Fani Kayode Reveals The Leader Of Fulani Terrorist Group Behind The Recent Massacre In Benue State
- “Enugu Is Not Far From Benue Lets Get Ready For Them” – Nigerian Man Tells Enugu Indigens After Benue Massacre By Fulani Herdsmen
- We Are Peace Loving People – Fulani Group, Miyetti Allah
- Biafra: Stay Where You Are & Continue Your Madness Not In Benue & Rivers State – Abubakar Tsav Warns Nnamdi Kanu
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Mbachom, Benue State (Photos)
- They Now Have License To Kill, Kill Our Cows, Arrest Us – Fulani Herdsmen Cries Out
- I Will Continue To Accuse Buhari Of Encouraging, Supporting, Protecting & Empowering The Fulani Terrorists Until.. – Fani Kayode