Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, on Sunday reacted to President Donald Trump’s comments about African countries and other nations.
Trump had reportedly questioned why the US would want to have immigrants from Haiti and African nations, referring to some as “shithole countries”.
The People Democratic Party chieftain in reaction said Nigeria was not only a ”Shithole” country but had a ”shithole” government.
The former minister, described President Muhammadu Buhari as a ”shithole” president who values the life of cows to humans.
In a series of tweets, he wrote ”The bitter truth is that we are a ‘shithole’ country, with a ‘shithole’ govt. and a ‘shithole’ President. It is left for us to clean up our shit, wash our arse, flush Buhari down the toilet, open the windows, get rid of the stench and make Nigeria a cleaner and better place.
”It is only in a ‘shithole’ country that the Pres. values the life of cows more than that of human beings. It is only in a ‘shithole’ country that he can travel abroad and call his people ‘criminals’ and that he can clap when a foreign leader calls them ‘fantastically corrupt’.
”Nigeria may not be a ‘shithole’ country but we certainly have a ‘shithole’ President that values the life of cows more than human beings and that delights in the slaughter of his own people.”
The bitter truth is that we are a “shithole” country, with a “shithole” govt. and a “shithole” President. It is left for us to clean up our shit, wash our arse, flush Buhari down the toilet, open the windows, get rid of the stench and make Nigeria a cleaner and better place.
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) January 14, 2018
- Nigeria May Not Be A “shithole” Country But We Certainly Have A “shithole” President – Fani Kayode
- Buhari Should Tell Us What Country He Is In, The Leader Of That Country, What Date It Is & What The Weather Is Like Outside – Fani Kayode
- Is President Buhari Back To Nigeria Today – (Find Out Here)
- Buhari Must Step Aside To Save Nigeria – Fayose
- Watch As Crazy Indian Young Men Volunteered To Get Trampled By Cows For ‘Good Luck’ (Watch Video)
- One Person Cannot Ask Buhari To Resign Because 15 Million Nigerians Voted For Him – Femi Adesina
- Just Resign & Hand Over To Osinbajo, It Not By Force To Rule Nigeria – Femi Kuti Fires Buhari