Is Nigeria Eligible For DV Lottery 2018?
LIST OF COUNTRIES/AREAS BY REGION WHOSE NATIVES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DV -2018
The list below shows the countries whose natives are eligible for DV-2018, grouped by geographic region. Dependent areas overseas are included within the region of the governing country.
USCIS identified the countries whose natives are not eligible for the DV-2018 program according to the formula in Section 203(c)of the INA. The countries whose natives are not eligible for the DV program (because they are the principal source countries of Family-Sponsored and Employment-Based immigration or “high-admission” countries) are noted after the respective regional lists.
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Sao Tome and Principe
Persons born in the areas administered prior to June 1967 by Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt are chargeable, respectively, to Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt. Persons born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt; persons
born in the West Bank are chargeable to Jordan; persons born in the Golan Heights are chargeable to Syria.
In Africa, natives of Nigeria are not eligible for this year’s Diversity Visa program.
If you need our help or want us to update you with the latest information about 2018 DV Visa application, Just drop your Phone and Email address on the comment box below
- List of Countries Offering Visa Lottery – Get Full List
- Nigeria, Zimbabwe ranked 13th least stable countries in the world (FULL LIST)
- Where Is The State Of Fulani In Nigeria
- 2018 World Cup Qualifiers Table (Group A,B,C,D,E)
- List Of Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders
- CHAN 2018: Nigeria Vs Libya Match Today, Watch Full Live Updates And Live Scores
- Is Niger The Same As Nigeria? See 2 Ways To Differentiate It