Nigeria Cambridge Exams Fees For Private Candidates MAY/JUNE 2018/201….
Additional Charges exist for Amendment of Entries & ICE Entries:
Amendments during Late Stage (10 February–02 April)–N23,797 Amendments after Late Stage(From 03 Apri l) N58097
ICE Entry–N13,500 Cambridge ICEThe Cambridge ICE certificate is a group award designed for schools that want to offer a broad curriculum. Candidates enter and sit for a minimum of seven subjects selected from the five IGCSE
Group 1– Languages,
Group 3 –Sciences,
Group 4 –Mathematics,
Group 5 – Creative and Vocational.
Cambridge ICE is awarded to candidates who pass in at least seven Cambridge IGCSE subjects, including two from Group 1 and one from each of Groups 2 to 5. The seventh subject may be chosen from any of the syllabus groups.
Core or Extended Entries:
A candidate can register for either Core or Extended options or a mix of both. Core covers grades C to G while Extended covers grades A* to E. With Core option, C is the highest grade while Extended option is for high scoring students with A* being the highest grade.
Please note that you are still required to go through the current Guide –
To -Making- Entries booklet to review your options.
Teaching Group for Primary & Secondary Checkpoint You need to enter a teaching group code for each syllabus entry
in the Checkpoint Entry Spreadsheet.
Cambridge uses this information in the diagnostic feedback provided at the end of the series. Assign the same teaching group code to all candidates who are in the same class (teaching group).
For example, if your candidates for English as a Second Language are taught in two separate classes, you should enter‘L1’ as the teaching group code for all candidates in the first class and ‘L2’ for all candidates in the second
class. The teaching group codes available in each subject are listed in the Checkpoint Entry Spreadsheet.
Important information And How To Apply:
1.Please register and pay within normal registration period
2.Schools must register using the Schools Registration System(SRS)
3.Invoices must be received before making payment to the British Council account
4. Invoices sent to schools must be paid within the registration period
5.Amendment fees apply to entry changes made after t he normal registration period
6. Entries will be transmitted to Cambridge only after payment is received and confirmed.
7.School payment tellers should be sent to email@example.com
8.Send in the following documentation to the appropriate British Council examination centre within the registration period:a. Copy of students’ International Passport or School Identity Card (ID)
b.Three (3) passport photos . Write your Cambridge Centre number and candidate number behind the passport and staple it on a copy of the student’s ID British Council bank details are as follows:
British Council Account number:
For more Information On Syllables FOR 2018
- British Council IGCSE Registration 2018/2019, Fees And Exam Dates
- Entire Results Of Candidates Caught With Phones During Exams Will Be Cancelled – WAEC
- IGCSE/International GCSE Registration 2018, A Level And School Examination Date, Registration And How To Apply
- UNILAG 2017 Post-UTME Registration Has Been Extended.. Details
- JAMB Continues Registration, Re-opens Portal – New Deadline For Registration Now May 28th
- When Is Adekunle Ajasin University 2017 Post UTME Screening Dates? – Find Out Here
- (FCE) Federal College of Education,Obudu Releases Cut-off Mark, Post-UTME (Degree) & Registration For 2017 Admission Details (See Here)