This is to inform the general public that the Graduate Trainee Program of NESTOIL 2018 will continue this year. The Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Obijackson’s workforce.
We are therefore looking to recruit graduates with first degree in Engineering across different fields and other professions such as:
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Other disciplines (which include Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Risk Management – HSE, QAQC, Control & Audit, Information Communications and Technology, Supply Chain etc.)
How to apply
Please send us suitable CVs of young talents who graduated not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2).
Send CVs on or before 5pm on the 6th of February, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the email must be Graduate Trainee Program – Engineers (for Engineers only) or Graduate Trainee Program – Other Disciplines (for Non-Engineers only).
- Apply For Nestoil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 [Engineering]
- Apply For Tenaris Nigeria Global Trainee Program 2017
- Olam Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Apply For Management Trainee Job At Dangote Cement Plc July 2017 | See Application Deadline
- Sahara Power Group Ltd Graduate Engineering Program (GEP) 2018
- Apply For Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
- Apply For Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Interns Recruitment 2017 (AFC)