NBC Technical Trainee Programme 2018 | Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 Requirements & Guide
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category. Our vision is to become the undisputed leader in every market in which we compete. Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 as follows;
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, invites applications for:
NBC Technical Trainee Programme 2018
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
Basic Bottling Process
Automation and Process Control Engineering
Machine Shop Operation
General Fittings and Welding
Utility Maintenance and Operations
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
B.Sc 2nd Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) Current Online 2017 Job Recruitment – Apply.. [3 Vacant Positions]
- Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) Recruitment For Process Control Manager & Senior HR Administration Assistant
- Apply For (CCHBC) Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 – www.cchellenic.csod.com
- Apply For Tenaris Nigeria Global Trainee Program 2017
- The EAGLE Has Landed!! Original FIFA World Cup Trophy Finally Arrives In Nigeria (Photos)
- Apply For Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
- Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 | See Guide & Requirements