The man from Selangor, Malaysia filled his father’s glass coffin with RM30,000 (US $7,630)
Photos from the funeral have since gone viral on social media, with stacks of RM50 notes covering the dead man’s body in the glass-topped coffin.
The funeral was held in the southern part of Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur.
However, the location of the cemetery wasn’t disclosed for fear of grave theft.
- Drama At Gangster’s Funeral As Mourners Stepped Upon His Coffin & Dances With It (Photo)
- SHOCKER!! Thailand Spends $A115m For Late King Bhumibol Funeral Rehearsal
- MMM Founder, Sergei Mavrodi Buried In Closed Coffin
- Serious Drama As Coffin ”Refuses” To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos)
- Photos From Jose Mourinho’s Father Burial In Portugal
- CANNIBALISM: Man Kills A Farmer, Ate His Body And Used His Blood Drew Picture (Photos)
- OMG! See The Shocking Moment A Lady Showed Up for Prom Inside a Coffin (Video)