Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Who Is Mohamed Sala:
Mohamed Salah Ghaly born 15 June 1992) is an Egyptian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Liverpool and the Egyptian national team.
Salah Start his career with El Mokawloon the trasffered to FC Basel in 2012, then he played for Chelsea, Fiorentina (on loan) and for Roma before transferring to Liverpool in 2017.
As well as representing the Egyptian national team since 2011, He won bronze medal in Africa U-20 Cup of Nations, he also participated in the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup, the 2012 Summer Olympics, CAF cup of nations 2017 and he reach the final but lose it, then he successfully qualified with his National team to FIFA World Cup 2018 and he became the top sccorer of FIFA World Cup qualification (CAF)
Mohamed Salah Salary And Net Worth In 2018
Egyptian Mohamed Salah was voted BBC African Footballer of the Year in 2017.
Following a record number of votes, the Liverpool star won ahead of Gabon’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Guinean Naby Keita, Sadio Mane of Senegal and Nigeria’s Victor Moses.
In his word Salah said “I am very happy to win this award,” the 25-year-old told BBC Sport.
“It’s always a special feeling when you win something. I feel like I had a great year, so I’m very happy.”
Salah, the Premier League’s top scorer with 13 goals, has enjoyed a stellar year for both club and country.
In early 2017, the forward was the central figure for Egypt as they finished runners-up at the Africa Cup of Nations.
He also had a hand in all seven of the goals that took the Pharaohs to their first World Cup since 1990 – assisting two and scoring five, including the stoppage-time penalty against Congo that qualified them for Russia.
“I want to be the best Egyptian ever so I work hard,” added Salah, who is the third player from Egypt to win the award and first since 2008.
“I always follow my own way and I want everyone in Egypt to follow my way.”
Salah’s form at club level as been every bit as impressive as it has in internationals.
In Italy, he scored 15 goals and made 11 others as he helped Roma finish second in Serie A, their best league placing in seven years, prior to joining Liverpool and scoring 13 times in his first 16 league games.
“I would like to thank my Liverpool team-mates and I also had a good season with Roma so I have to thank my team-mates there and my team-mates in the national team,” said Salah.
|2017 Estimated Net Worth:||Under Review|
|2018 Estimated Net Worth:||Under Review|
|2017/2018 Estimated Salary and Earnings:||Under Review|
Searches related to mohamed salah salary
mohamed salah house
mohamed salah net worth in 2018
Mohamed elneny salary 2018
Mohamed salah wife
Mohamed salah transfer 2018
Mohamed salah age
Mohamed salah stats In 2018
- Breaking News: Mohamed Salah Wins African Player of the Year 2018 For The Second Time
- Mohamed Salah Injury Status: May Miss The World Cup 2018 Over Dislocated Shoulder
- AFCON 2019: Egypt Vs Zimbabwe Match Highlights
- 2019 Resolution! See Why Mohamed Salah Deleted His Twitter And Instagram Accounts
- UEFA Final: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Sergio Ramos
- @32 Mikel Obi Finally Announces His Retirement From Super Eagles [READ HIS STAT
- Is Egypt Out Of The World Cup 2018?
- BREAKING: Nigerian Footballer, Taiwo Awoniyi Signs A New Long-Term Contract With Liverpool FC
- FIFA Best Awards: See Names Of 13-man Panel
- AFCON 2019: Egypt Vs Zimbabwe Live Streaming, Results, Live Updates, Commentaries, Highlights, Scores 6/21/2019