It was recorded that in Q3 of 2017, SanDisk released a 400GB micro SD Card. This made them attain a world record for largest Micro SD Card on the market. Though, This record was short-lived as barely a year after this, Integral Memory’s upped their game and released a 512GB micro SD Card.
It has been rumored that the micro SD Card would run at a processing speed up to 80MB/s. Although, This is a nice speed but when compared to SanDisk’s 400GB Micro SD Card which runs at 100MB/s, The Integral Memory’s card is a bit slow.
The new Micro SD Card is also classified as an SDXC UHS-I U1 card (i.e, it has a minimum write speed of 10MB/s) and meets the V10 standard for video transfer rates, so it’s designed to capture full HD video off cameras.
The date of official release hasn’t been announced yet, but it’s going to be launched and available in the open market sometime in February.
- Checkout The Newly Introduced 400GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I card That Cost N91,000
- SEE Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price In Nigeria
- Tecno Camon Iace Price In Nigeria, Specifications & Features
- Video: Harrysong – Report Card
- Moto C Price In Ghana – Specifications & Features
- Afrione 2in1 Npower Device – Specs & Price
- See Full Specifications And Features Of Infinix Note 4 & Price In Nigeria | Watch The The Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4