This is really encouraging. Here’s an inspiring photo-story featuring a young entrepreneur who started making waves for herself during her teenage years. The young graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers state usually combs dirty dumpsites for old tyres and turn them into masterpieces for the home…
The adorable lady has put her hands to great use, churning out art from waste.
She’s the CEO of Beauberry Creations….converting waste to wealth is one of the offshoots of the company.
By using old tyres, she produces beautiful household furniture that can be used as centerpieces and for storing books, newspapers, and small household items.
Her Eco-friendly work also helps reducing waste in the environment.
- CEO Of A Moving Company Gave His Own SUV To An Employee Who Walk 20 Miles To Work
- Meet The Pretty Nigerian Girl From Rivers State With Blue Eyes (Photos)
- Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life In Nigeria
- Getting My Nigerian Visa Was The Easiest Visa Process I Have Ever Gone Through – South African Man Feels Excited
- Cac Company/Business Name Search: See How To Check If A Company Is Registered With CAC
- Senate Passes Historic Business Reform Bill
- Many Students Will Die & House Will Be On Fire In River State – Apostle Mike Wealth The General Overseer Prophecies