Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Malawi College of Health Sciences is pleased to announce names of successful candidates who have been selected into various residential and non-residential training programmes at its Campuses in Lilongwe, Blantyre and Zomba.
Selected candidates whose courses are tenable at Lilongwe and Blantyre Campuses should report for training on 6th March 2018,
required to pay Annual Financial Contribution Fee of MK180,000.
Check out tomorrows papers, names of successful candidates who have been selected to pursue various courses at Malawi college of health sciences will be published, late during the day I will provide you with the downloadable link of PDF of the same list.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD PDF
- Malawi College of Health Sciences 2017/2018 Selection List For Post-Basic Programmes
- Malawi College of Health Sciences 2018/2019 Academic Intake Is On
- 2018/2019 Malawi College Of Health Sciences Basic Courses And Training Opportunities
- Malawi College of Health Sciences Fixes Date For Announcing Names Of Successful Candidates Selected For Certificate In Pharmacy Programme 2017/2018
- List Of Successful Names Of Candidates Selected To Pursue Certificate in 2017/2018 Malawi College Of Health Science Pharmacy Programme At Lilongwe Campus
- Used Cars For Sale In Malawi – Caryanga Price And Features
- List Of Accredited Universities In Malawi (Private & Public)
- See List Of Top 20 Nursing and Midwifery Training Colleges In Ghana 2017
- Catholic University Of Malawi 2018/2019 Selection List
- Do You Know Malawi Most Popular City | See List Of 4 Most Populated Cities In Malawi With Pictures