Distance Education Programme 2017/2018 Academic Year
All fresh students (diploma, degree and diploma to degree) are warmly welcome to the University of Ghana Distance Education Programme run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education under the College of Education.
The mode of delivery of the Distance Education Programme is a combination of E-learning and face to face interaction. Students are therefore expected to have a laptop or any electronic device capable of receiving E-learning resources/materials for the programme.
Tutorials will normally be held at weekends, and students are expected to interact with their lecturers, tutors and other students using the SAKAI Learning Management System (SAKAI). Students will be trained on the use of Sakai and basic ICT skills as part of the orientation process.
The pamphlet contains the following information:
- Summary of Academic Calendar
- Procedure for Registration
- Notices on Orientation, Matriculation and Handbooks/ID Cards
- Notice for BSc. Information Technology Students
- Accessing Course Materials Online
- Contact Details
Name of Centre And Phone Number:
- University Of Ghana Admission Forms For 2018/2019
- UCMAS Ghana Recruitment 2017
- What Is The Closing Date Of University Of Education Winneba Admission Form For 2018/2019
- Entry Requirements For University Of Ghana 2018/2019 Admissions
- Ghana Institute Of Journalism 2018/2019 Undergraduate Degree Courses And Duration – (www.gij.edu.gh)
- How To Check Your Results Online Through University Of Ghana Mis Web 2017 (www. itsapp08.ug.edu.g)
- University of Ghana Distance Education Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Apply (