There seems to be an outbreak of lassa fever in Abakaliki,Ebonyi State as we lost 2 Resident Doctors today,Dr Felix Ali,Dept of Community Medicine & Dr Abel Sunday Udo, Dept of Otorhinolaryngology,FETHA..
Dr Felix Ali had complications of Lassa fever & he was taken to Irrua Specialist Hospital,Irrua where he eventually died..
Dr Abel Sunday Udo,operated on a patient 3weeks ago suspected to have had lassa fever and he died this afternoon..
He also lost the patient..
The House Officer & the nurse that joined him in the surgery are presently on their way to Irrua Specialist Hospital,Irrua for expert care..
We advise all Doctors and Healthcare Professionals to be very careful and apply universal safety precautions as they manage patients..
Dr. O.V Nnadi
- Oh No! World Fattest Woman, Eman Ahmed Is Dead
- Oh No! Pregnant Woman In Labour Jumps To Her Death Doctors Refused Her Cesarean Operation On Her Unbearable Pains (Photo)
- Haha! See Viral Photo Of 2 Indian Doctors Fighting During Operation Over A Pregnant Woman (Watch Video)
- UNBELIEVABLE!! South African Woman Found Alive In Morgue Fridge After She Was Declared Dead
- Kenyan Man Who Mistaken Underwent Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Have Been Discharged
- See The New Look Of Franco, World’s Fattest Man After Surgery (Photos)
- Lassa Fever Outbreak: NYSC Fumigates Taraba Camp