Report has it that 2 Fulani herdsmen named Anas Zakariya and Musa Idris have been ambushed and killed by a militia group in Plateau state.
Their cattle were said to have been killed in the attack which allegedly happened on Tuesday, 23rd of January 2018, at around 3.00 PM, in Kamarun Chawai Bassa local government area of Plateau State.
They were said to have been attacked by the Irigwe Militia group, who are said to be operating with impunity in Plateau State.
According to Dr. Idris Ahmed, “Fulani Herdsmen, Anas Zakariya and Musa Idris were ambushed and executed in c0ld bl00d. Their cattle were destr0yed. This incidence happened on 23/1/2018, at around 3.00 PM, in Kamarun Chawai Bassa local government area of Plateau State.
“This barbaric criminal act was committed by the n0torious Irigwe Militia group, who are said to be operating with impunity in Plateau State. No media house reported this senseless destruction of human lives and property.
“Because a Fulani Herdsman’s life no longer matters, the state government won’t do anything about it and the hypocritical media won’t report these kinds of incidences either, until the Fulanis mobilise resources to take revenge!
“Enough is enough of senseless killings of innocent people with impunity! For the avoidance of doubt, we at CUPS are not taking sides. We are just being the voice of the voiceless!
“May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.”
- Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Killed By An Unknown People In Plateau State (Photos)
- Mambilla Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Again In Taraba (Photos)
- Numan Killings: Buhari Should Protect All Our Members – Fulani Herdsmen Cries Out For Help
- Graphic Pictures Of People Returning From Funeral Service Killed In Plateau State
- Plateau Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Are Terrorist – HURIWA
- Gunmen Sets Houses On Fire.. Kill 6 In Fresh Plateau Attack
- See How 19 People Where Buried In Plateau State Following A Fresh Attack By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)