Do you know that you can Now run Windows app on your Android device with the help of wine. Wait, what really is wine if i may ask? you need to let me enlighten you on what wine is all about.
WHAT IS WINE?
The word wine here is not that of drinking rather it is a popular software that enables users to run Windows apps on Linux and other Unix-like operating systems. The app is developed by codeweavers.
Now that you have understand what wine is all about let’s continue with the broadcasting of the good news.
Wine has released a version that will let android device user to run windows App just like Linux does. Codeweavers, which makes the Wine app, has announced the stable release of Wine 3.0 for Android. This feature has been under development for a long time now.
HOW TO INSTALL WINE 3.0
In order to install Wine, users need to first of all download Wine 3.0 here. Users need to download either ‘wine-3.0-arm‘ or ‘wine-3.0-x86‘ and not the release candidate (rc) APKs. Once installed, users will get a full-screen Windows display, including a Start menu, and support for audio and basic graphics.
- How To Download & Install Whatsapp On All Blackberry 10 Devices Through Google Playstore Prior To Shutdown
- How To Download UC Browser 8.3 For Android Free
- L-Tido – Dirty Wine Ft. Nadia Nakai, Gemini Major, Fifresh & Darne
- Checkout The Most Downloaded Apps On Google Play Store So Far In 2018
- Revealed!! Here Is How To Access Any Wi-fi Network Without Entering It’s Wi-fi Password
- Bobi Wine – Tuliyambala Engule Ft. Nubian Li, King Saha, Irene Ntale, Irene Namatovu, Pr Wilson, Bugembe, Dr Hilder Man
- VIDEO: Bobi Wine – Tuliyambala Engule Ft. Nubian Li, King Saha, Irene Ntale, Irene Namatovu, Pr Wilson, Bugembe, Dr Hilder Man