ICA Ghana Past Questions and Suggested Solutions
Notice to Students
The suggested solutions represent comprehensive approaches to the questions and are based on the full range of available marks. They do not represent responses that candidates could realistically expect to produce in the prescribed time limits.
READ ALSO: ICA Ghana Courses For 2018/2019
The suggested solutions should not be regarded as representing the only acceptable response. Thus, the analysis, assumptions, conclusions and recommendations presented in each suggested solution may represent only one of many possible approaches. Furthermore, the organisation, language and format used in the suggested solutions do not represent the only acceptable style. In sum, the suggested solutions provide examples of how the issues can be dealt with, and they should be treated as examples.
Related Topics On ICAG
icag may 2017 past questions
icag past questions november 2014
icag past questions may 2014
ica past questions may 2017
ica ghana past questions 2008
- ICA Ghana Courses 2018/2019
- Current Affairs Questions & Answers In Ghana 2018
- Do You Need The Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Questions & Exam Reading Materials Check It Out Here
- Experienced JAMB/CBT Instructor At A Private Institution
- JAMB Exam Day 2: UTME Questions English May 15 2017
- Day 5: JAMB Questions For 18th May 2017 – English, Physics, Government…
- NCAT Invitation For CBT – Have You Written The Test… Lets Meet Here!!