The boy obliged, the three thieves drew gasoline from their motorcycle poured on Ojonugwa and lit him up just to kill the evidence.
It was gathered that Ojonugwa then dragged himself and dived into a drum of water after the assailants thought it was the end for him and abandoned him.
Kogi state Chief of Staff, Mr. Edward Onoja paid the young boy a visit in the hospital to show support.
Ojonugwa who has been transferred from a hospital in Lokoja to Abuja – is been handled by team of foreign and indigenous doctors and his situation is said to be improving fast…
- Teenage Thieves Arrested By Popular Vigilante Group After Stealing Motorcycle In Delta State (Photos)
- Breaking News: Olufunke Oluwakemi, Osun Permanent Secretary Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Way To Abuja
- Shocking! Little Boy Burnt By His Friend In Enugu Over Stolen Phone
- Fuel Explosion Burns 6 To Death In Kano State (Photos)
- Graphic Photos Of 2 Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa
- 79 Medical Doctors Resign From Kogi Govt Hospitals Over Irregular Payment Of Salaries
- Mrs Rashida Bello, Kogi State Governor’s Wife Offers Assistance To Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Her Husband (Photos)