Lots of goods and properties worth millions of naira were destroyed as Tetlow plaza in Owerri, Imo state went up in flames earlier today. Traders and other citizens gathered in their numbers to join emergency officials put out the flames. The cause of the fire outbreak is yet to be ascertained.
According to reports, the plaza was marked for demolition last year by state government same way New Market Owerri was marked.
- Pictures! Heavy Fire Outbreak At Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri, Imo State
- OMG! Unfortunate Young Boy Shot Dead After A Gun Battle Following The Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Graphic Photos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Odorna Market, Accra Ghana On Fire (Photos)
- See Woman Whose Son Was Killed in Owerri During Eke Ukwu Market Demolition (Photos)
- Millions Lost As Fire Razes Down Popular Terminus Market In Jos
- Am In Tears!! See The Father of Boy Who Was Shot Dead in Owerri During The Demolition of Popular Eke-Ukwu market In Owerri – See What He Demanded (Photos)
- Houses, Cars & Other Properties Destroyed As Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Abia State (Photos)