My take: I am not a fan of the herdsmen neither do I support their actions especially their readiness to kill at the slightest provocation. But we are all Nigerians and our lives matter. Lets be united. Stop politics for a moment and reflect on the way forward. No one should die carelessly and lets stand up against evil. Let’s press on the government to be proactive and be seen as doing something serious about the many burning issues. Let’s save lives. We are Nigerians.
- Quit Notice: Arewa Youths Visits Orji Uzor Kalu… See What They Told Him
- What We Will Do To Fulani Herdsmen If Nothing Is Done About The Killings In Nigeria Within 21 Days – Militants
- Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen To People Who Want Nigeria To Divide
- Tension As Indian Immigration Officers Goes House To House Where Nigerians Live In India, Plans To Deport Them Back To Nigeria(Photos)
- Why Igbos Don’t Need Biafra – Okorocha
- Terrible Accident This Morning Involving A Tipper And Commercial Bus In Benin Road Kills Many People (See Graphic Photos)
- I Am Part Of Biafra Agitation, Whether They Like It Or Not Biafra Must Be Actualized – Asari Dokubo Declares