The governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike, has placed a N200 million bounty on the perpetrators of Monday, January 1, killing in Omuko, Rivers state. The governor urged anyone with useful information that will lead to the arrest of the killers to help the state government.
Speaking during a visit to the families of the deceased, Wike, who led the Rivers state security council on a fact finding mission in Omuko condemned the act in the area by some hoodlums.
Sympathising with families of the deceased and victims of the attack, the governor said anyone or group of people connected to the crime would have their house forfeited to the state government.
“We have placed a N200 million bounty for relevant information that will lead to the arrest of all those involved in this unfortunate act of violence. Governor Wike places N200 million bounty on perpetrators of Omoku violence Governor Wike said this while visiting families of the deceased and victims of the attack. “Anybody who is connected to this crime in any way will have his/her houses forfeited to the Government. This place has been peaceful before this unfortunate mayhem.
“We will not allow another case of this violence. We have mobilised the security agencies to take the battle to the perpetrators. Governor Wike said all those linked to the Omoku violence will face the full weight of the law.
- Okorocha Granted Amnesty To Don Waney Cultist Group Who Have Been Declared Wanted In Rivers State – Wike
- How I Fought Militants In Rivers State – Amaechi
- ”You Are Mad” – Wike Blasts Amechi
- If A Person Dies There Will Be No Government – Amaechi
- Wike Stop Encouraging Militants – Amaechi Explodes In Anger
- Photos: Governor Wike Escapes Assassination As SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack His Convoy
- Buhari Told Nigerians They Will Make N1 Equal To $1, Nigerians Are Now Seeing That N1 Equal To $1 – Wike Tells Jonathan