‘This is Denis.
We met while I was on national assignment at Adamawa State. He was not just a friend but he became like a brother to me. Calm, gentle, intelligent and humane.
He was attacked, killed, slaughtered, cut into pieces, and his two eyes plucked and removed by Marauding Fulani herdsmen 5days ago at his Village in Demsa local government, Adamawa State.
Denis was full of life and even promised to come visit me in Abuja, but here lies his lifeless body completely violated.
Oh! Rest in peace my friend Denis. May your killers never know peace until you get justice’.
- We Didn’t Bomb Any Community In Adamawa – Nigerian Airforce Rubbishes Fani Kayode
- Scores Feared Dead As Boko Haram Attacks Borno Again
- Two Beheaded, Others Injured As Communal Clash In Warri Becomes More Intense (Photos)
- Checkout Full List Of top 7 tourist sites in Nigeria today – Mostly In Akure
- Breaking News: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State.. 3 Dead
- Breaking: Fulani Militants In Blacks Attempts To Shoot Down Nigerian Airforce Jet In Adamawa
- Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje Over Maitama Sule Death (Photos)