Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has finally approved the deal of selling 9mobile to the grandmasters of data Globacom Nigeria on 16th of January, 2018. The deal, has been approved by NCC and the said date of handover won’t be postpond.
According to bidders, Glo has successfully acquired 9mobile and this would make Glo the largest telecommunication network in Nigeria. This is happening after 9mobile got a change of name from Etisalat to 9mobile
I won’t say this is a bad one anyway, but let’s just hope it gets well with them.
According to NCC, and Stakeholder Management, they confirmed that the handover and transactions of 9mobile to the new buyer will be concluded on 16th of January, 2018.
This will give Globacom the full access to 9mobile, including access to their database and information. Let’s just hope Glo would improve their network coverage after fully acquiring 9mobile.
- Latest Internet Trick: How To Make Any Network Browse Fast In Nigeria
- KwikCash Contact Number, Loan Repayment
- How To Recharge 9mobile Nigeria | 9Mobile Top Up
- Why We Stopped Glo From Operating In Our Country – Benin Republic
- All 9mobile Prefix Numbers | How To Know 9mobile Numbers In Your Contact
- Glo Introduces ”Ogasim” – N500 – 1.8 GB, N1000- 3.6 GB Of Data (See Activation Code)
- 9mobile Current Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas