Assist in the planning, design, implementation, management and assessment of GIIF’s risk management programme to ensure a proactive risk-based and discipline approach to the management of risks associated with the operations of GIIF to meet internal/external statutory requirements and balance business growth and profitability.
Minimum Key Requirements
- MBA or MSc in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or related field.
- Must be a member of a recognised professional body.
- Ten (10) years relevant working experience with at least 3 years in management roles.
- Extensive experience and expertise in risk management, especially in infrastructure investment and operations risks.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in risk management and governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice in relation to infrastructure investment services context.