Fulani Herdsmen Sends Shocking Letter To Bishop Oyedepo Yesterday Night [VIDEO]
Founder and General overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide,David Oyedepo, has revealed that he received a letter from a coalition of Fulani herdsmen identified as, Fulani Nationality Movement saying there will be no peace until cattle colonies are established in all States in Nigeria.
Recall that, David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church, while condemning the incessant killing placed a curse on Fulani herdsmen for the killing of innocent Nigerians in the country.
In a video gone viral on Social Media, Oyedepo said he got a communique from the group saying God has given them the land, Nigeria and that there will be no peace unless cattle colonies are established.
He said, ”Just last night, I got this, believed to be from the Fulani Nationality Movement, saying that God has given them this land and that they have the right to live anywhere, and until the colony is established, there’ll be no rest in Nigeria.
”I heard them say that the cattle colony is the only solution to the crisis, whether the Government or State Government accept or not.
”We have asked all Fulani herdsmen all over West Africa to move to Nigeria and penetrate every corner for the upcoming Jihad.”
The cleric also stressed that he saw the situation coming and documented it. He said he saw it in 1992, and urged members of his church to pray to God to scatter the gang up.
- Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerian Politicians Are Always Looking For The Next Election Whether People Are Dying Or Not – Bishop Oyedepo
- Fulanis Are Not Killer Herdsmen – Okorocha
- I Don’t Have Anything Against The Fulani Herdsmen But… – Fayose
- Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Edo Kills Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children (Graphic Photos)
- I Don’t Know Why Buhari Declared IPOB Terrorist But Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Terrorist – Miyetti Allah
- You Are Murderous Terrorists, Like It Or Not You Will Accept Cattle-ranching – Fani Kayode Fires Fulani Herdsmen
- Why I Am Inviting All Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria To Relocate To Kano – Governor Ganduje