Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), under the leadership of Mr. Uchenna Madu, has called on southern states and the Middle Belt, to be vigilant over alleged herdsmen plans to attack major cities and communities in their areas.
The group condemned the killing of Benue people by herdsmen and added that the Federal Government should take charge by arresting and prosecuting the herdsmen.
Madu, who spoke through MASSOB’s National Director of Information, Mr. Edeson Samuel, commiserated with the people of Benue
“The Idoma, Tiv, Igala and all ethnic nationalities in Benue must understand that their destiny is in their hands.
“MASSOB is also calling on other states in the Middle Belt and the southern states to be vigilant because this group has perfected plans to attack major cities in these areas.
“Until the Middle Belt understands and solidly stand for their inalienable rights of political, cultural, religious and economicalcemancipation from Hausa/Fulani domination, their future generation will experience more devastation than this present onslaught,” Madu alleged.
- “Since You Cannot Address Herdsmen Killings In Benue Sate Don’t Dare To Contest In 2019 Election” – Middle Belt Youths Warns Buhari
- War To Set Loose As Regional Militias, Youths Prepare For Battle Against Herdsmen In Middle Belt & Southern Part Of Nigeria
- What Buhari Should Do To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks – IPOB
- If Northern Youths Are Sending Igbos Away From The North, We Are Ready To Offer Them Accommodation In Our Land – Middle Belts
- There Will Be Total War If You Don’t Vacate Middle Belt Before October 1 – Group To Fulani Herdsmen
- Nwodo Is Using Ohanaeze Platform To Project Himself As A Vice-presidential Candidate Of A Political Party In The 2019 General Election – Uwazuruike
- Uwazuruike Is A Confused Man – MASSOB