Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church Worldwide, says amidst the current fulani herdsmen attacks in Nigeria, Nigerians politicians are always looking for the next election whether people are dying or not.
Oyedepo, while condemning the killings by Fulani herdsmen stated that Nigeria is in a ‘state of slumber.
Addressing members of his church during the ‘One night with the King’ telecast across the nation, on Saturday in Otta, Ogun State, Oyedepo declared that the ”perpetrators of the killings and their unborn children will not see peace.”
According to the cleric, although the country is not at war, there are some disgruntled elements bent on destabilising Nigeria.
His words, “Where are the security agents? You mean they can’t get the herdsmen arrested?”
”Those Fulani herdsmen and their unborn children will not see peace.’
“I saw this coming, documented it because God confided in me. I saw it in May 23, 1982.
”Nigeria is in a state of slumber and the politicians won’t say anything. They (politicians) are always looking for the next election whether people are dying or not.”
- Fulani Herdsmen Sent A Shocking Letter To Bishop Oyedepo Yesterday Night [VIDEO]
- EXPOSED!!! Miyetti Allah Reveals The People Who Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen
- I Don’t Know Why Buhari Declared IPOB Terrorist But Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Terrorist – Miyetti Allah
- Fear Of Fulani Herdsmen!! Farmer Wears A Bulletproof At His Farm In Edo (Photo)
- Hired Fulani Herdsmen On Their Way To Kill Adamawa People Found Dead In The Bush (Graphic Photos)
- Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Edo Kills Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children (Graphic Photos)
- Benue Killings: “This Is Just The Beginning” – MASSOB