President Buhari has listed out his goal & objectives for Nigeria this 2018.
Our focus in 2018 is infrastructure: roads, our railway projects, power, and airport concessions. We will intensify our efforts, and you will see progress. In this regard we are very grateful for what the Chinese are doing to support us, in financial and technical ways.
Security will also continue to be a priority. We have increased the deployment of security forces, to halt the attacks by herdsmen on communities, and bring to an end the sorrow and hardships that vulnerable communities have had to endure.
On the economy I’m pleased with the progress we’re making, the stable Naira, falling inflation, rising external reserves, rising harvests, an improving business environment as demonstrated by our rise in the World Bank’s Doing Business Index, and growing manufacturer confidence.
- Happening Now: 3 Policemen Feared Dead After Clash With Suspected Herdsmen In Adamawa
- Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: It’s Unfair To Insinuate That I am Sitting Doing Nothing – Buhari
- See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Man In Delta State (Photos)
- Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (Photos)
- Benue Killings: Not Killing But Butchering – Oby Ezekwesili Reacts
- Former Big Brother Naija Winner Efe Reacts To Killings In Plateau Villages
- I Don’t Know Why Buhari Declared IPOB Terrorist But Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Terrorist – Miyetti Allah