How To Fill JAMB Form 2018?, Filling the wrong information is one of the greatest mistake Jambiites must avoid while preparing for JAMB UTME Examination 2018.
A times one may get the required scores but the wrong information he/she might have filled in during JAMB registration may make him/her not to secure admission into the University.
In this post we will teach you the step to step guide on how to fill your JAMB Form 2018.
To Fill Your JAMB Form Here Are Important Requirements Needed
- UME subjects chosen for your preferred course!
- Examination Town!
- Your specific exam centre will be provided by JAMB!
- You will also need to input three choices of educational institutions!
- You can choose from various polytechnics, colleges, institutes, universities, etc.
- Choose a course of study for each school that you have listed in the previous steps!
- You will need a passport photo! You should submit a good quality photograph that is not older than three months!
- O level results.
Drop Your Comment Below If You Need Our Help
- In Pictures: 6 Steps On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip
- How To Print JAMB Mock Examination Slip For 2018 (New Official Link)
- JAMB Mock Result Checker 2019 – www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility
- How To Check MAH MCA CET 2018 Result Online (www.maharashtra.gov.in)
- Check Your JAMB Mock 2017 Result Online For Free
- Can I Reprint My Slip Without JAMB Sending Anything – (Find Out Here)
- Updates On Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration