According To Fayose…
On the herdsmen’s menace, I met with local hunters in Ekiti State today and charged them to protect the people since I won’t run to anyone in Abuja for help that is not available. They must not take laws into their hands, but they should defend Ekiti & its people.
See Photos Below..
- No Way For Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose Declares
- I Trust Hunters, Not Police – Fayose
- Fulani Herdsmen Brutally Butchered Man In Ekiti State (Graphic Photos)
- Governor Fayose Storms The Scene Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Young Man In Military Camouflage (Photos)
- You Can’t Kill Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo or Tiv In Ekiti – Fayose
- Boko Haram Strikes Again! Kills Leader Of Hunters In Adamawa
- 2019: Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Buses Floods Streets Of Abuja (See Photos)