The Federal High Court, Ado Ekiti has ruled that EFCC lacked power to investigate finances of a State. The court said, in federalism, the FG is not an overseer or supervisor regarding finances of a State. That only the State House of Assembly can investigate finances of a State.
Consequently, the EFCC has been restrained from interfering in the running of Ekiti State by either investigating or arresting any official of the State Govt.
We will continue to fight for the sustenance of our hard earned democracy, using legal means.
- Biafra: Agitation In Nigeria Will Continue Unless.. – Fayose
- I Don’t Have Anything Against The Fulani Herdsmen But… – Fayose
- Breaking News: Innoson & Brother Charged To Court By EFCC On Conspiracy To Obtain Property By False Pretence
- You Look Like & Sounds A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee – Fani Kayode Blasts Lai Mohammed
- Elombah: The More You Arrest & Detain A Journalist The More You Make Him Popular – Fayose To SARS
- Buhari Does Not Have Anything To Offer Nigerians Only Sufferings And Hardships – Fayose
- EFCC Contact Number, Office In Abuja & Email Address