SENATOR Samuel Anyanwu, representing Imo East Senatorial district has dared the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to plant money in his house.
Mr. Anyanwu made the call while giving his own contribution on the face-off between the EFCC and Innoson Motors at the Senate plenary, though HEADLINE could not authenticate the actual date as at press time.
He wondered why the EFCC to the best of his knowledge who do not have a confirmed Chairman would be chasing industrialist who are investing in the country.
Mr. Anyanwu said the tradition was that anyone who spoke against the commission would be targeted and arrested hence he decided to take the challenge.
ALSO READ: Senate Moves To Outlaw Tribal Marks
He dared the EFCC to plant money in either his house or his in village.
The lawmaker is seen in a video recording by OakTv boasting they the anti-graft agency will meet strong resistance from his people and its operatives may not go home alive.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
- Model Adetutu Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks In Her Fvck You Cover Song
- We Will Move Against You If.. – EFCC Tells Ekweremadu
- EFCC Want To Destroy My Political Career – Ekweremadu Cries Out
- Fayose Vs EFCC: Ex Ekiti Govenor Storms EFCC Office For Investigation
- EFCC Is Still Carrying A Military Mentality To This Present Dispensation – Nigerian Senators Reacts To Innoson Motors Chairman’s Arrest
- See The Letter Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu Received From EFCC Today (Photo)
- Innoson Saga: Soon, If Wife Refuse Husband Sex They Will Call EFCC – Senate Blast Magu