THERE was real life drama in Seke communal lands when sex workers stole the show at the burial of a fellow ‘thigh’ vendor who succumbed to cervical cancer.
Men believed to be the late Plaxedis “Nadia” Mashumba’s sex clients and fellow sex workers mimicked the late ‘thigh’ vendor’s antics as they laid her to rest.
Female and male condoms and tissue paper were also thrown in her grave while some splashed both opaque and clear beer on her coffin.
Some belted into song gyrating to the traditional drums while others wept uncontrollably during the procession.
The self-confessed hookers mimicked the deceased’s antics before her burial and mourners jostled to catch the glimpse of the drama with some taking turns to record videos.
So ‘refreshing’ was the drama as one of Nadia’s close friends in body-hugging dress exposing her asserts and curves stole the show while imbibing a quart of Black Label beer which happened to be the late hooker’s favourite.
And more drama occurred at the homestead as relatives and villagers disassociated themselves with Nadia who had long forgotten her roots.
It, however, took a taxi driver – Madzibaba Itai Chikosha – who used to give Nadia transport for errands, to intervene and lead burial proceedings after the Harare contingent reached a stalemate with her relatives.
“When we arrived in Seke communal lands, the situation was tense as relatives were not willing to accord her a decent burial.
“We discovered that she had long lost contact with them and she was no longer visiting them as she concentrated on her job as a sex worker before she succumbed to cervical cancer early this week.
“She was well known in all pubs in the capital for being flamboyant, classy and of course looking down upon fellow prostitutes she competed with for clients, especially at City Sports Bar and Holly’s Hotel where she was popular with clients,” said the source.
Despite being showy and pretending to be a rich, said the source, Nadia was not even looking after her children.
“It’s sad to learn that despite all the money she made as a hooker, she was not looking after her two children.
“She died aged 36 and she is survived by a son and daughter and I hear the daughter stays at an orphanage,” said the source.
- My ex-wife loved TV Programmes About Women Who Killed Their Husbands, Children & Relatives – Emeka Ike
- Tension In Anambra As Man Refuses His Wife’s Burial Throws Corpse On Floor (Photos)
- JUST IN: Ex Minister Of Works & Housing, Hassan Lawal, Is Dead
- Meet The Kenyan Man Who Had 19 Children With 10 Women Without Marrying Them (Photo)
- OMG!! Drama Stage In Zimbabwe After Mourners striped Naked,Threaten To Have S*x, Throw Condoms In Grave Of Man Who Loved prostitutes
- Shocking!! Husband And Wife Dies The Same Month In Anambra And Nigerian Are Reacting (SEE PHOTOS)
- Elite Season 1