As tweeted by Fani Kayode…
Freedom of speech is a fundamental requirement in a democracy and every citizen has the inalienable right to exercise it. I do not advocate violence in any shape or form and neither do I believe in any form of subversion of the state. I do however believe in the right to vigorously criticise govt and keep them on their toes and to speak out against that which I consider to be unjust and evil.
This is not just a right but a duty that all true leaders must take seriously and a divine mandate. Despite the threats of arrest and harm from the Buhari govt. I shall not be intimidated or silenced. The battle belongs to the Lord!
- Buhari Wants To Turn Nigeria Into A Police State Where They Will Intimidate People Who Try To Expose Them – Fani Kayode
- Social Media Clampdown: “Am Not Afraid Of Buhari” – Fani Kayode Speaks Out
- We Don’t Want Nigeria To Divide – Igbo Leaders Tells El-rufai (Photos)
- Odunsi Ft Davido – Divine
- How Okonjo Iwela, ‘Diezani.. Failed Us – Ex Militant Leader, Asari Dokubo
- [Download Mp3 Now] ”Divine” – Flavour Ft. Semah G Weifur
- 5 Year Jail Term To Anybody Harbouring Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose