President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting at the Council Chambers inside the Presidential Villa, in Abuja.
The meeting was coming a day after former President Olusegun Obssanjo released a special press statement asking President Muhammadu Buhari not to re-contest in 2019 Presidential Election.
The weekly Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting was flooded with the campaign fez cap with the inscription, “Continuity ’19: Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo”.
- Breaking: For The 3rd Time, Buhari Fails To Appear At FEC Meeting
- Buhari Will Rule Nigeria From His Home – Lai Mohammed
- Today’s FEC Meeting To Hold In The Office Of The Wife Of The President Buhari – Presidency
- Breaking News: President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today
- Breaking: Buhari Finally Returns Back To Nigeria (Photos)
- JUST IN: Osinbajo Swears In 2 New Ministers [See Their Names]
- Controversial Nigerian Minister Aisha Alhassan Spotted At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos)