Are you studying a PhD at a university with links to a UK institution? Apply now for a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship to spend up to 12 months in the UK.
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships are for PhD candidates from low and middle income Commonwealth countries, to spend up to 12 months at a UK university as part of their doctoral studies in their home country.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK. These scholarships are offered under six themes:
How To Apply For Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship 2018/2019
You must make your application directly to the CSC using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS). The CSC will not accept any applications that are not submitted via the EAS.
All applications, with full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English), must be submitted by 23.59 (GMT) on 15 February 2018 at the latest.
You are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible, as the EAS will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline.
You must provide the following supporting documentation, which must be received by the CSC by 23.59 (GMT) on 19 February 2018 in order for your application to be eligible for consideration:
- Supporting statement from your supervisor at your home country university, highlighting current institutional links
- Supporting statement from your proposed supervisor at a UK university, highlighting current institutional links
- Reference from at least one other individual
- Copy of your valid passport showing your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship
You are not required to apply via a nominating body for these scholarships.
Please note that the CSC does not charge candidates to apply for any of its scholarships or fellowships through its Electronic Application System (EAS), and it does not charge organisations to nominate candidates.
NOTE: Deadline Date For Application Is 15 February 2018
For Any questions?
If you have a question about applying for a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship, you can Contact us.
- How To Apply For Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2018/2019
- A.S.Hornby Educational Trust Scholarships For Study In The UK 2018/2019, Deadline Date And How To Apply
- How To Apply For $27,596 Annual International Scholarship At University of Adelaide in Australia 2019
- Apply For Ben Carson Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018
- Apply For 2018/2019 Commonwealth Scholarships And Fellowship Plan (CSFP) UK Academic Plan
- How To Apply For PTDF Scholarship 2018 Online (Overseas & Local) | Is PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Form Out
- Apply For 2017/2018 Shell Nigeria Exploration And Production Company Postgraduate Scholarship