Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
You Can’t Kill Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo or Tiv In Ekiti – Fayose
On Monday night, I was told about the killing of one Fulani man in Oke Ako.They claimed it was a Tiv man that killed the Fulani man,I want the killer arrested & prosecuted. I won’t accept killing of anyone here in Ekiti.Be you Yoruba,Fulani, Tiv or Igbo, I must protect your life.
To prevent reoccurence, I met with representatives of Fulani herdsmen under the aegis of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, farmers, local hunters, security agencies and the Tiv community in the state.
When you are entering Ekiti, drop wherever you are coming from at the boundary. You can’t kill Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo or Tiv here.
I want peace in my state and everybody living here is from Ekiti whether you are Fulani, Tiv, Yoruba or anybody. Cow matter can’t cause problem between us. Oke Ako-Irele issue should not be allowed to fester. Cooperate with us and whoever kills would be fished out.
- “If Any Killing Of Our People Occurs Again I Will Fight Your Leaders” – Fayose Dares Fulani Herdsmen
- Governor Fayose Storms The Scene Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Young Man In Military Camouflage (Photos)
- We Want To Have Our Own Market In Ekiti – Igbo Traders Tells Fayose
- See The Dead Body Of Pregnant Woman Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Photos)
- I Trust Hunters, Not Police – Fayose
- Fayose On Drip & Bandages While Addressing Ekiti People After Police Teargassed Him [Photos]
- Why Only Igbos Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks Up – Fayose
- They Now Have License To Kill, Kill Our Cows, Arrest Us – Fulani Herdsmen Cries Out
- Fani Kayode Reveals What Nnamdi Kanu Said About Fulani Herdsmen In 6th Feb 2014
- Benue And Immigration Boundary Camp Killings: Buhari Must Act Now – Fayose Reacts