President Buhari has cancelled his trip to Abia state and is currently in a meeting with Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom, over the repeated attacks on farmers in the state by herdsmen.
On New Year day and last Saturday January 6th, herdsmen attacked farmers in two communities in the state killing 59 of them including a pregnant woman. The victims will be given a mass burial on Thursday, January 11th.
President Buhari was earlier scheduled to be in Abia state for an APC mega Rally where himself, the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and other party chieftains will receive members of the party that defected from other party to theirs.
- President Buhari Visits Igboland Today
- Checkout pictures from APC mega rally in Osun State
- I Knew Buhari Was In Weak In Handling The Economy And Went Ahead To Vote For Him Because Jonathan… – Obasanjo
- Pictures Of President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign
- In This Generation, You Cannot Make It Except You Are Educated – Buhari
- PDP Supporters Fighting With Machete Over Money In Osogbo
- Why PDP Is A Non Issue – Okorocha