Many students always have this question about Studying Mass Communication With D7 In literature In University, well from my research about this question i don’t it will work because its compulsory in all Nigeria higher institutions that you must credit English,Literature,CRS and Mathematics with any other 1 art subject to study mass comm.
You know that in Mass Communication course require English and Literature why is because Mass communication is the study of how people exchange information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time. In other words, mass communication refers to the imparting and exchanging of information on a large scale to a wide range of people.
It is usually understood to relate newspaper, magazine, and book publishing, as well as radio, television and film, even via internet as these mediums are used for disseminating information, news and advertising.
Mass communication differs from the studies of other forms of communication, such as interpersonal communication or organizational communication, in that it focuses on a single source transmitting information to a large number of receivers. The study of mass communication is chiefly concerned with how the content of mass communication persuades or otherwise affects the behavior, attitude, opinion, or emotion of the person or people receiving the information.
So this particular course is very versatile and requires Litrature.
- What Course Can I Study With D7 Or F9 In Literature
- List Of Top 9 Most Easiest Courses In Nigeria Universities
- Here Are List Of Top 10 Most Easy Courses In Nigerian Universities
- Checkout This 55 Jamb 2018 List Of Subjects You Need For Choosing Your Course (Full List Here)
- Can I Gain Admission Without Economics 2018
- Failed Mathematics In WAEC? Here Are 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities
- List Of 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities