As shared by a facebook user
This gun was excavated from my yard. It was used by my dad during the Biafra war. Before the fall of Mbaise in 1971, he trekked from delta state to his home town.
In fear of Nigerian soldiers who move from house to house in search of Biafra materials and weapons and to kill or amputate any Biafra soldier found. He buried his gun, and other materials in the middle of the night.
After the fall of Mbaise he fled . when he came back he was unable to know were he buried his materials because of environmental change. But during building excavation, today being 14/1/2018, after 47years of burial, the gun of a biafran gorilla warrior resurfaced and he felt once more like a gallant soldier.
After awhile, he shade tears and told the old stories which we will tell our children.
- Fancy Gadam – Warrior
- For Wearing Biafran Materials Ant-Cult Arrests & Bundles IPOB Members Into The Boot Of A Car In Port-Harcourt (Photos)
- See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown (Photos)
- This Month Is Biafra Month – Asari Dokubo Declares
- Photos From Burial Of Actress Eucharia Anunobi’s Only Son, Raymond Ekwu
- Biafra: Photos From Nnamdi Kanu’s Visit Today In Obigbo, Port Harcourt
- Igbo Woman Flaunts Her Biafran Currency In Bundles, Says ”Biafra Has Come To Stay” (Photos)