Dr. Junaid Mohammed has reacted to the viral bombshell letter written to President Muhammadu Buhari by Elder statesman and former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.
Mohammed, a second republic senator maintained that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has failed and will continue to fail. He pointed out that nothing good will come out of the president’s government.
Chief Obasanjo, on Tuesday, wrote a lengthy letter criticizing President Buhari’s government and giving reasons why Buhari should not re-contest in 2019.
He also criticized the two most prominent parties in the country saying that he “will gladly join such a Movement when one is established as Coalition for Nigeria, CN, taking Nigeria to the height God has created it to be. From now on, the Nigeria eagle must continue to soar and fly high.”
Reacting to this, Junaid told newsmen, “I think Obasanjo’s letter is justified. President Buhari is not in good health and therefore should not contest.
“His government is also surrounded by nepotism and Obasanjo pointed that out to him.
“I believe strongly that no government will based on nepotism and will succeed. This government has failed and from all indication, they will continue to fail.”
- The Question On Whether Buhari Should Seek A Re-election Or Not Is A Distraction – Lai Mohammed To Obasanjo
- I Have No Respect For Lai Mohammed – Junaid
- Obasanjo Is A Prophet, Buhari Should Listen To His Advice – T.a Orji
- Obasanjo’s Bombshell Letter To Buhari Is Now On Sale (Photo)
- Obasanjo’s Son, Olajuwon Declares His Support For Buhari
- How Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me – Buhari Reveals
- Obj’s Letter: Buhari’s Followers Are Blind – Arewa Youths