A former governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, yesterday said he has confidence in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) to deliver dividends of democracy to Nigerians and make the economy better.
Oshiomhole spoke in Benin while receiving a former People’s Democratic Party’s (PDP) governorship aspirant, Mathew Iduroyikemwen and Hon. Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma who represents Egor/Ikpoba Okha Federal Constituency who defected to the APC alongside thousands of supporters.
He said the process of rebuilding Nigeria was not overnight because the PDP destroyed Nigeria beyond ground level, adding that to move from ground level and advance could not be overnight.
“Our president is trying, I have confidence and faith in my country and the president. I agree that we don’t have all the solutions yet but I can see that we are following the correct path. We must stop the looters, prosecute and jail them,” he said.
Oshiomhole called on the people not to listen to those who are preaching division with the intent to elevate religion as a dividing wall, adding “we should say no and stand for one Nigeria.”
- I Told Jonathan To Hand Over To The North He Refused, The Road In Yenagoa Did Not Show A President Came From There – Oshiomhole
- We Have Declared A 3 Days Fasting & Prayers For Buhari – Benue Governor, Ortom
- If I Were The President, I Would Put You In A Small Monkey Cage – Fani Kayode To Oshiomhole
- SAD NEWS: Adams Oshiomhole’s Mother’s Younger Brother, Mr Sunday Omoike Is Dead
- Obasanjo Repents Says He Want To Go To Heaven
- Nigera@57, Independence Day: President Buhari To Speak To Nigerians By 7.00 AM
- Buhari Will Not Die – Olumba Olumba