The Nigerian Senate has given the Inspector General of Police fourteen days to arrest the killer herdsmen responsible for the deaths of over seventy people in Benue state,adopts lasting recommendations on security.
- Nigerian Army Reveals Reasons Why The Haven’t Sent Soldiers To Benue, Taraba… Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks
- Benue Killing: Am Withdrawing From All Political Activities – Governor Ortom
- Nigeria Musician, Mr Innocent Idibia (Tuface) Visits IG Of Police Over Benue State Killings (Photos)
- What Buhari Should Do To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks – IPOB
- Happening Now: 3 Policemen Feared Dead After Clash With Suspected Herdsmen In Adamawa
- Soldiers Storms Out As Benue Youths Protest Get Tougher (Photos)
- Abubakar Adamu Mohammed Biography, Profile, Age, Wiki, State Of Origin, New IGP