Angel Awotarigha is a filmmaker and music lover from Bayelsa state who often gets mistaken for a famous Nigerian personality. He enjoys martial arts, swimming, playing the guitar and video games. Working with an American rapper is a highlight of Angel’s career. One of ten children, Angel lost his mum a year ago and his family is strongly rallied behind him. Angel describes himself as passionate, and keeping his fiery and emotional nature under wraps may be a challenge in the House.
What irritates you the most about other people: People trying to enforce their opinion as law. Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion.
What will you be bringing into the BB House: I’ll be the voice of reason. I’m a very logical person.
What will you do with the prize money: I have 3 films I want to make. I’ll buy equipment for my studio.
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate “Vendora” Profile
- Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States By An American Chief (Photos)
- Full Names Of Big Brother Naija Housemates Up For Possible (Fake) Eviction This Sunday
- Meet Tobi, The First Big Brother Naija Head Of House #BBNaija 2018
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates “Cee-C” Biography And Profiles
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates “Ahneeka” Full Biography And Profiles
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate “BamBam” Full Biography And Profile