Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has declared three days of mourning for those killed in recent attacks on communities in Logo and Guma Local Government Areas of the State.
The mourning period will be from Tuesday to Thursday this week and end with a church service for the victims at the IBB square in Makurdi, followed by mass burial.
Flags will fly at half-mast within the mourning period while work will close at 1pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Thursday which is the day for the church service and burial of the victims will be a work-free day in the State.
- FLASH: Burial Rites Of legendary Nollywood Yoruba actor, Adebayo Faleti will begin today with a day of tributes and performances at the International Conference Centre, University of Ibadan by 4pm.
- Photos From Jose Mourinho’s Father Burial In Portugal
- See Official Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme
- Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I POP Dates Announced
- No Matter How We Pray & Fast Nigeria Will Not Grow Until.. – VP Osinbajo
- Pictures Of Exterior And Interior Of United States Of America’s White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations (Photos)
- Sad News!! Kaduna State High Court Judge, Justice Bashir Sukola Is Dead