Oby Ezekwesili, Former minister of education during president Goodluck Jonathan administration and leader of the Bring Back Our Girls Campaign and former Vice President of World Bank, has weighed in on the controversial killing of 33 innocent people in Benue State on Wednesday by Fulani Herdsmen saying that it was not only killing but also an act of butchering.
While speaking on twitter, Oby Ezekwesili said that Benue. Rivers. Killings. Not just killings but butchery done in manners that question the existence of Security & Intelligence in our country. It is a New Year. Our FG .AsoRock has to do EVERYTHING to stem this rising tide of gruesome acts in the land, Pres MBuhari .
- No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili, She Hailed APC In 2014 – Reno Omokri
- Tension As Cultists In River State Beheads A Man’s Head In Broad day Light (Photos)
- Soldiers Storms Out As Benue Youths Protest Get Tougher (Photos)
- ”You Are Mad” – Wike Blasts Amechi
- Security Agencies Are Working To Arrest Those Behind Benue Attack – Buhari
- 7 Hilux Van Loaded With Soldiers Storms Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men (Photos)
- What Buhari Should Do To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks – IPOB