THE Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has justified the recent killings of residents of Benue and Taraba States by suspected Fulani herdsmen.
It described the incidents as a payback time saying this is why it is not sympathizing with the two states.
The movement said it’s reason is based on the facts that the states connived with the Hausa/Fulani to kill its Igbo extraction during the civil war.
MASSOB Director of Information, Sunny Okereafor on Sunday said, “This is just pay back time for them and this is just the beginning. All those who took part in the unjust killing of the Igbo from 1967 to 1970 will have no peace until they apologise for their misdeed”, he was quoted by Sun Newspaper to have said.
The organisation also warned against the establishment of cattle colonies in parts of South East.
It said intelligence gathering revealed that some state governors and traditional rulers from the zone were negotiating to give out some portions of its land to Fulani herdsmen, promising to employ every available civilized means to ensure no portion of land in the region was given out for cattle colonies.
MASSOB said it is a known fact that the North has large expanse of land, far more than the South East, adding that it would be callousness for anybody to contemplate to cede any portion of the little land, that is not even enough for the Igbo to do their farming, to Fulani herdsmen.
“Anybody doing this dangerous negotiation should be aware of the consequences of giving out Biafraland to Fulani herdsmen, which we see as abomination, and which not only them will pay for, but, also, their children’s children,” Okereafor warned.
HEADLINE reports that one among the South East States has already rejected the proposed plan for the establishment of cattle colonies in it domain.
One of such state is Abia State which cited unavailability of land and civil disorder as reasons behind their rejection.
- Fulani Herdsmen Sent A Shocking Letter To Bishop Oyedepo Yesterday Night [VIDEO]
- What We Will Do To Any South East Governor Who Accept Cattle Colony – MASSOB Reveals
- A Sovereign National Conference Is The Only Solution To Biafra Agitation – MASSOB To FG
- Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Edo Kills Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children (Graphic Photos)
- Why I Am Inviting All Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria To Relocate To Kano – Governor Ganduje
- ”Stop Praying For Nigeria Every Sunday” – MASSOB To CAN, Warns Against Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland
- What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Do To Fulani Herdsmen – IPOB